Thursday 17 December 2009

APE HMG trooper Finished



I'm having a wee bit of trouble with the pics, so click to see the whole thing...

For my 28mm WWWII US I've decided to just finish up the 1 APE for now - in my weird war setting the Heavy Suits are support for infantry squadrons, very very rarely fielded together, so I'll concetrate on some other stuff before painting up any more.

I quite want to do one as a Brotherhood of Steel typre trooper for Post Apocalypse games... my PA cast of characters and troops is about 80 strong in 28mm now, but that's on the backburner for now.



The base is intended to look 'frosty' whilst I await the arrival of snow flock to pile on it - I'm basing all this batch of weird war as snow bases for no other reason than it's m favourite style of base.

I'm fairly pleased with him - he's not as 'clean' as I tend to prefer my finish... I think I went a little too far with the weathering but he'll do the job anyhoo.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment